Save yourself questions on Day 1 by sending these instructions to your students before class starts. There are 2 ways to email these instructions to your students:
Include the following link in your email:
Copy and paste the instructions (below) into your email.
Print Student Instructions
PURCHASING A SUPERSITE CODE
This class requires technology access. This access allows you to complete and submit
assignments and tests; access all media and study tools; receive announcements; and communicate
with your instructor.
Shop smart: only buy books that include the required Supersite code!
You will spend more if you purchase the textbook and code separately. New textbooks purchased
at the bookstore will include this code. Most books that are sold online or used DO NOT include
the access code. Always check that what you are buying includes the code.
For value-priced packages, and free shipping, visit vistahigherlearning.com/store
SETTING UP YOUR ACCOUNT
If you have an existing Supersite account for any Vista Higher Learning textbook, complete these steps:
- Go to vhlcentral.com
- Log in using your existing account information.
- Redeem your new Supersite code by clicking the "Redeem a code" link. Then complete "Step 3 - Activate Code" below.
- Enroll in your Instructor's course by clicking the "Enroll in a course" link. Then complete "Step 5 - Select a Course/Class" below.
If you are new to Vista Higher Learning, complete these steps:
Step 2 - Create an Account
- In the "Login Information" section of the account creation page, enter a username of your choice.
- Enter the email address you would like to associate with your account.
- Enter and confirm a password of your choice.
- In the "Personal Profile" section, enter your first and last name as you wish them to appear in your Instructor's roster.
- Select the year of your birth from the drop down list.
- Enter a student ID (optional).
- In the "Security Information" section, provide the answer to a secret question, which may later be used to help you access your account if you forget your password.
- After you enter all of the information, click "create an account."
- Click "agree." (Before your account is created, you must agree to the terms and conditions of use policy.)
Step 3 - Activate Code
- On the code activation screen, enter your Supersite code.
- Click "activate code" to continue.
- Look for a message at the top of the screen confirming that the code was successfully redeemed.
Step 4 - Select a School
- Locate your school by typing your school’s name, "Daytona State College". To narrow the search results, include the city and state (or country, if outside of the USA) in which your school is located.
- Click "find." If the terms you entered did not result in a successful search, follow the on-screen tips to revise your search.
- Select your school from the list by clicking the radio button next to the school name.
- Click "select school" to add the school to your account.
- Look for a message at the top of the screen confirming you successfully added the school.
Step 5 - Select a Course/Class
- From the list of available classes at your school for your textbook's Supersite, look for Instructor "Alboyadjian (Home), Miller, Hagan, Barrea-Marlys, Instructor Sandler, Johnston, Gill, Fitzgerald, Haymore, Bergman, Smith, Millar, Santoro, Desprez, Vlieger, Langhorst, Piery, Heston, Duran Parra, Sanchez-Castro, Diaz Martinez, Cash, Demuyakor, Belka, Zuniga, Cornelius, Breedon, Cummins, Thornton, Ramsey, Schreiber, Martinez, Irving, Steinberg, Rios, Arrieta, Hudson, sandler, Smith, Miner, Bahtchevanova, Maier, Wilson, Rangel, Vargas, Stewart, Schmidt-Rinehart, Sweedler, Tasker, Winther, Garcia-Allen, Desprez, Valencia-Borgert, Bane, Freidel, Ainsworth, Retman, Martinez, Arenivar, Jones, Alvarez, Lozano, Zamore, Majors, Farnsworth, Gates, Kessler, McBreen, Beard, De Ruiter, Manfredi, Guerra, Graham, Ludovina, Karp, Lee, Granlund, Martinisi, Reino, Héraud, Przybylowski, Pinsonneault, Peavey, Paris-Huesca, Soto, Zandstra, Canovas, SC, Holas, Bernadac, Drake, McIver, Reymundi, Canales, Votaw, Hawver, Marchand, Silve, Schroth, Goodge, Rice-Maximin, Louveau, Araujo, da Ponte, Garcia, Battistoni Bennett, Materasso, Lesmez, Dickey, Cuevas, Seini, McLaughlin, Albertson, Cruz, Mages, Rosales-Yeomans, Gellon, Smidakova, Murray, Unnold, Imler, Meyer, Salgado-Robles, Reyes-Cubides, Miller, Candelario, Cividanes, valle, Sabé-Colom, Sosa, Garat, Schroeder-Evans, Cintron, Hendryx, leon, Cordella, Toner, Cartagena, Jr., Nava, dellenback, Moss, McGannon, Scadden, Shirley, OBrien, pawlowski, Bessy, Biser-Suarez, Tamez, Ross, Rodriguez, Gomez, Castro-Barrientos, Payne, Montes, Airoldi, Rodriguez, Hall, sarrazola, Kopelioff, Diack, Belpoliti, McGinnis, Vogt, gutierrez, Markovich, Bartholomew, McCune, Ulzen, nodot-kaufman, Hicks, Frey, Sabia, Buntin, Johnson, Vojnov, Cutler, Dumarest, Bartow, Nesbitt, Sotelo, Tornell, Castillo, Soler, Fowler, Turi, Trimble, Cubas Mora, Middleton, Wang, Alvarez, Gaines, Mejia, Nunez, McLaughlin, Martinez, Lewis, Mendes, Garcia, Diaz, Detweiler, Flores, Martinisi, Gunnels, Pérez, Kurz, Bevill, Tapley, Gueydan, Thomas, Vance, wood, Grau Sempere, Torres, Stull, Mariles, Peacock, Castro, Martinez, Lopez, Maiellaro, Zemanova, Tassone, Parker, Chisholm, Brichko, Gerke, Uffelman, Lake, Bierling, Ortiz, Johnston, Webster, ROCHA, Campos, Branson, Peralta-Avila, z, Occhipinti, Simmons, Knox, Groff, Judy, Lamy, Torres, Dombroski, Pavon, joosten, Misran, Wyss, Gilbert, Morris, Jones, Spina, confalonieri, Assistant, Ou-Hingwan, Guidarelli, Biedke, Calvo, ROMO, De Alba, Peralta, Gillespie, Giumenta, Uhl, VanAusdal, Thompsen, Benitez, sammartino, Diaz, Holbrook, Sanchez, Ribar, Laborde, Ramos-Ruano, da Ponte, Berke, Merten-Brugger, Calarota, Mills, Sanchez, Seppa, Perry, Place, Cubau, Cucalon, Rusnack, Giovinazzo, Brown, Parra Ortiz, Thomas, Mateu, Orellana, Pruteanu, Halderman Bermudez, Kleinheider, McKee, Fairchild, Pineiro, Gomez Fernandez, Mastropierro, Formoso Mayan, Carretero, Arriaga, Williams-Jones, Spino, Lara, Christensen, Oaks, Rabearison, Dimitrova, Boucher, Turner, Crow, Barbudo, Leon, Manso, Moreno, Allen, Laborde, Nelson, Kupfer, Costagliola, Natoli, Swiegart, Enrique, Hernandez, Badue, Ruzza, Schroth, Luppino, Battista, Hammond, Harris, Rebekah, Gaines, villarreal, Cavallaro, Stefanik, Rall, Brito, Reiter, Gutierrez, Zamorano, Peng, Paff/Fulenwider, Hodges, Munoz, Widmeyer, Wells, Paredes, Dawson, Weiss, Archer, Mistovich, McKinght, Arbareri, Vargas, Alatorre, Stuckwisch, Kosi, Nuernberg, Twilley, Divers, Lopez, Roggendorff, Marmolejo, Garrett, Calvo Hermida, Taylor, Joseph, Mann, Hasbun, Aguirre, Curran, Vega, Vazquez, Benvegnu, Riddle, Manjarrez, Frassine, Chavez, Humberston, Brennan, Runde, Holtzman, Gill, Barnes, Vallverdu, Duque, Cipriani, Flores-Portero, McMillen, Rivera, Torres, Nicolosi, Riley, Rowan, Fabery, Nikolova, Martinez Lopez, Gilley, Xu, Garvin, Pearson, Navia, Davol, Alvarez, Anthony, Gavin, Henderson, Faulk, Armstrong, Gomez, Pérez Wilson, Ordonez, Llarull, Garcia Pinar, Hung, Colanzi, Henenlotter, Ball, McFarland, DeJesus, Claypoole, Phillips" and the course "ITA1120" taught between Aug 30, 2010 and Dec 15, 2010.
- Click the radio button for the course section "." If more than one class is listed for your instructor, click the information icons in the class listings until you locate the section.
. You should see a confirmation that you successfully enrolled in your instructor's course.